戲命師英文臺詞(實用十七篇)
發表時間:2018-07-09戲命師英文臺詞(實用十七篇)。
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
1、我一直都希望能有孩子回到這里,再讀讀它們。
I've always wanted kids to come back here and read them.
2、我說過,不許帶夢行者到這里來。
I said, don't bring dreamer here.
3、靈魂之樹的種子,非常純潔的靈魂。
The seed of the tree of souls, very pure souls.
4、這將會是一個新的開始,在一個新的世界,你會改頭換面。
It's going to be a new beginning, in a new world, you're going to change.
5、那里有一些很有趣的生物現象,我很想冒死去取點樣本。
There are some interesting biological phenomena. I would like to risk my life to get some samples.
6、這個外星人的臭味真令我作嘔。
The smell of this alien really makes me sick.
7、放輕松,讓大腦保持困難。這對你來說應該不算困難。
Take it easy and keep the brain hard. It shouldn't be difficult for you.
8、你能做到嗎?小子。
Can you do that? boy.
9、我原本要殺了他,但是我看見伊娃顯現神跡。
I was going to kill him, but I saw EVA perform a miracle.
10、所有活的東西是由他們的女神創造的。
All living things are created by their goddesses.
11、如果你這么愛你的森林朋友,為什么不干脆讓它們殺了我。
If you love your forest friends so much, why don't you just let them kill me.
12、我們這不是在浪費時間嗎?
Aren't we wasting time?
13、人一輩子,有時就靠一次瘋狂的舉動扭轉乾坤。
In one's life, sometimes one crazy move can turn the world around.
14、假如你有錢的話,他們可以幫你把脊髓醫好。
If you have money, they can help you with your spinal cord.
15、他不過是個使用假身的魔鬼,他不能活著。
He's just a devil with a fake. He can't live.
16、她是個好獵手,可我已經選好了,但那個姑娘也得選擇我。
She's a good hunter, but I've chosen, but the girl has to choose me, too.
17、萬物都是息息相關的。
Everything is closely related.
18、這個外星人根本學不會任何東西,連顆石頭都比他知道的多。
This alien can't learn anything at all, even a stone knows more than he does.
19、別做什么太愚蠢的事。
Don't do anything stupid.
20、杰克,它皮太厚,子彈打不穿,相信我。
Jack, it's too thick for a bullet. Trust me.
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
3.I don't know if we each ha一ve a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
4.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
5.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊涂。
6.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be bra一ve, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
7.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
8.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
9.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
10.It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
11.Ha一ve you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
一、及時行樂,讓你的生命超越凡俗
《船長,我的船長》
Oh ,captain ,my captain!
《勸少年們珍惜時光》及時采擷你的花蕾/舊時光一去不回/今天尚在微笑的花朵/明天變得風中枯萎(丁尼生)
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may/Old time is still a-flying/And this same flowers that smiles today/Tomorrow will be dying
因為信不信由你,這個房間里的每個人,總有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。我要你們向前到這兒來,細細玩味過去的面孔,你們經過這兒無數次,但從未真正看過他們,和你的差異并不大,對吧?同樣的發型,和你們一樣精力旺盛,和你們一樣不可一世,世界都在他們的掌握之中,他們認為注定要成就大事,和大多數的你們一樣,他們的雙眼充滿了希望,和你們一樣。他們是否虛度時光,到最后一無所成?因為各位所見到的……這些男孩現在都已化為塵土了,如果你們仔細傾聽,便能聽見他們在低聲耳語,附耳過去,仔細聽,聽見了?CARPE..。聽見了嗎?CARPE... CARPE DIEM 及時行樂,孩子們,讓你的生命超越凡俗。
Becuase believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die. I'd like you to step forward of you and peruse some of the faces from the past. They're not that different from you , are they? Same haircuts.
Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They belive they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives evenone iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentelman, these boys are now fertilising daffodils.
But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it ? Carpe...hear it?...Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day, boys, make your lives extrordinary。
二、詩歌、美麗、浪漫、愛情,才是我們活著的意義。
《英語詩歌五百年》序言:要完全理解詩歌,我們首先必須了解它的格調、韻律、修辭手法,然后提兩個問題:第一,詩主題如何藝術地實現;第二,詩主題的重要性。
To fully understand poetry, we must first be fluent with its meter, rhyme and figures of speech, then ask two questions: 1) How artfully has the objective of the poem been rendered and 2) How important is that objective?
我們不是在接水管。
We're not laying pipe。
惟有在夢中,人們才是真正自由的。
Only in their dreams can men be truly free。
學會自己思考,學會欣賞文學和語言。不管別人怎么說,文學和語言的確能改變世界。
Learn to think for yourselves again. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world。
我們讀詩、寫詩并不是因為它們好玩,而是因為我們是人類的一分子,而人類是充滿激情的。沒錯,醫學、法律、商業、工程,這些都是崇高的追求,足以支撐人的一生。但詩歌、美麗、浪漫、愛情,這些才是我們活著的意義。
We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering -- these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love -- these are what we stay alive for。
(梭羅)死亡詩人致力于吸取生命的精華。
The Dead Poets was dedicated to "sucking the marrow out of life"。
我們是一群浪漫主義者。我們不僅僅是念詩,詩從我們舌間滑落,就像蜜糖。情緒高漲,女人亢奮,靈魂馳騁。
We weren't a Greek organization. We were Romantics. We didn't just read poetry, we let it drip from our tongues like honey. Spirits soared, women swooned and gods were created。
(梭羅)我步入叢林/因為我希望生活得有意義/我希望活得深刻/吸取生命中所有的精華/把非生命的一切都擊潰/以免當我生命終結/發現自己從沒有活過
I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.To put to rout all that was not life, and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived。
(丁尼生)來吧,我的朋友/尋找更新世界尚為時不晚/我決心已定,要駛過夕陽盡頭/盡管我們不再有昔日的偉力,可以震天撼地/我們仍有著,同樣的英雄的心/時間和命運,使它衰老/但堅強意志仍在/讓我們去奮斗,去探索,去發現/永不屈服
(Alfred Lord Tennyson)Come my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world for my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. And though we are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;-- One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield。
然后我有了信仰/然后我有了想象/我被他們沉迷的`嘲笑所感染/然后我看見剛果河/在黑土地上流過/在森林中劃下一道金色的溝壑(語言的節奏感)
Then I had religion, then I had a vision. I could not turn from their revel in derision. Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black, cutting through the forest with a golden track。
三、要敢于開拓自己的天地
語言的目的只有一個:交流(學生)追求女人(老師)
language was developed for one endeavor, and that is?
To communicate...No,to woo women。
站上講臺,用不同的眼光來看待事物。
we must constantly look at things in a different way。
一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎么看,想想你自己怎么看。
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try! Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think。
你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all。
梭羅說“大多數人都生活在平靜的絕望中”。別陷入這種境地,沖出來。別像老鼠逃跑似的,看看你的周圍,要敢于開拓自己的天地。
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation。(Thoreau)Don't be resigned to that. Break out! Don't just walk off the edge like lemmings。
四、做一個真正的上帝!
對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel。
與逆境不屈抗爭,以無畏的氣勢面對敵人。
Oh to struggle against great odds. To meet enemies undaunted。
做一個世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
To be a sailor of the world, bound for all ports。
我要做生活的主宰,而不是奴隸。
Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave。
走上絞刑臺,面對行刑的槍口,我息安之如泰。
To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzle of guns with perfect nonchalance。
舞蹈、鼓掌、興奮、歡叫、跳躍、飄飄蕩蕩、滾滾向前
To dance, clap hands, exalt, shout, skip, roll on, float on。
哦,讓生活從此變成一首歡樂的詩。
Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys。
做一個真正的上帝!
To indeed be a god!
五、主題簡單無妨,只是不要太俗套
1.愛(詩歌和生活的重要主題)
我在她微笑中看到了甜蜜/她的眼睛閃爍著光芒/但生活如此復雜/我已滿意/只要知道/只要知道/她還活著
I see a sweetness in her smile. Blight light shines from her eyes. But life is complete; contentment is mine, Just knowing that... just knowing that she's alive。
2.主題簡單無妨,只是不要太俗套
Sometimes the most beautiful poetry can be about simple things. Just don't let your poems be ordinary。
3.惠特曼“站在世界屋脊上,我喊出我野性的狂叫”
I sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world。
一個牙齒流汗的瘋子
a sweaty-toothed madman。
我閉上眼睛,他的形象在我眼前晃悠
I close my eyes. this image floats beside me。
一個牙齒流汗的瘋子,瞪得我心怦怦直跳
A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain。
他伸出手,掐信我的脖子。
His hands reach out and choke me。
他一直在念叨真理。
all the time he's mumbling.Truth。
真理就像一床總讓你雙腳冰涼的毯子/你怎么扯,怎么拽,總也不夠/踢也好,打也好,它總也蓋不住我們/從我們哭著降生/到我們奄奄一息/它只會蓋住你的臉/不管你如何痛苦/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊
Truth is like, like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream。
六、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
堅持與從俗不同的信仰的困難。
the difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others。
我們都有一種被人接受的需要。但是你必須堅持自己的信仰是獨特的是你自己的,哪怕別人認為它們很怪,或者很討厭,哪怕一群人都說,那太差。
we all have a great need for acceptance. But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular, even though the herd may go。
羅伯特·弗洛斯特:希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
I want you to find your own walk right now. Your own way of striding, pacing. Any direction. Anything you want. Whether it's proud, whether it's silly, anything. Gentlemen, the courtyard is yours。
你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself。
要敢于逆流而上。
Swim against the stream。
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
訓練師英文簡歷模板
OBJECTIVE
Position as Personal Trainer / Strength Coach
SUMMARY
Physical Training Specialist
Developed successful regime of training for wide variety of persons, from athletes to recuperating hospital patients.
Trained in cardiovascular optimization through aerobics, weight-lifting, and four different types of equipment.
Designed and implemented aerobic courses for pregnant women.
Coached high school wrestling for four years, resulting in two CIF championship-winning teams.
EXPERIENCE
San Diego State University ? San Jose, CA? 1996 to Present
Strength Coach
Designed and implemented strength and conditioning programs for theSDSU football, basketball, and baseball teams. Responsible for meetingwith individual athletes to design unique meal plans that would meettheir personal dietary needs. Implemented the Pearson Method Off-SeasonTraining Program, credited by many for rapidly increasing athletes'strength and stamina.
Atherton YMCA ? San Jose, CA?? 1994 to 1996
Fitness Supervisor
Trained a group of twenty gym attendants, instructed CPR classes, organized community fitness outreach program.
24 Hour Fitness ? Mission Valley, CA ?? 1992 to 1994
Gym Attendant
Responsibilities included providing weight-lifting instruction,developing unique fitness plans for individual gym members, insuringthe safety of all patrons, and scheduling proper maintenance on all gymequipment.
EDUCATION
University of California at San Diego ? 1992
B.S., Physical Therapy
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
1、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。——《撥云見日》
2、Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.
選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福?!段易詈门笥训幕槎Y》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料?!栋⒏收齻鳌?/p>
4、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》
5、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你?!秮y世佳人》
6、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
今天,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人?!稉P基的驕傲》
7、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!——《殲匪喋血戰》
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!——《甜心先生》
9、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class。I coulda been a contender。I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民!——《碼頭風云》
10、May the Force be with you.
愿原力與你同在?!缎乔虼髴稹?/p>
11、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人?!懂敼镉龅缴驎r》
12、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德?!吨Z博士》
13、Tell our enemies that they may take our lives,but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!——《勇敢的心》
14、Toto,I ve got a feeling we re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。——《綠野仙蹤》
15、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!——《殲匪喋血戰》
16、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著?!洞箫埖辍?/p>
17、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!——《亂世佳人》
18、Well,nobody’s perfec.
人無完人?!稛崆樗苹稹?/p>
19、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事?!栋⒏收齻鳌?/p>
20、Oh,Jerry,don t ask for the moon. We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了?!稉P帆》
21、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!——《甜心先生》
22、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起?!度斯砬槲戳恕?/p>
23、We ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)?!犊ㄋ_布蘭卡》
24、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?——《出租車司機》
25、Mrs。Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme。Aren’t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?——《畢業生》
26、I m going to make him an offer he can t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件?!?教父》
27、Fasten your seatbelts. It s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚?!跺缧敲廊恕?/p>
28、Here s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘?!犊ㄋ_布蘭卡》
29、I am big!It s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。——《日落大道》
30、You can t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!——《義海雄風》
31、There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論?!毒G野仙蹤》
32、I ll have what she s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的?!懂敼镉錾纤_莉》
33、Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活著,要么忙于死去。——《肖申克的救贖》
34、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人?!督谈窱I》
35、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人?!秮y世佳人》
36、Love means never having to say you re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起?!稅矍楣适隆?/p>
37、I m as mad as hell,and I m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視臺風云》
38、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什么作用?!秮y世佳人》
39、All right,Mr.DeMille,I m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了?!度章浯蟮馈?/p>
40、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始?!犊ㄋ_布蘭卡》
41、Listen to them。Children of the night。What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂?!段怼?/p>
42、Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩?!冻鯌傥迨巍?/p>
43、There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.
世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你?!度袂槭ァ?/p>
44、I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.
我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情?!度斯砬槲戳恕?/p>
45、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什么?!栋⒏收齻鳌?/p>
46、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什么事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠?!?《亂世佳人》
47、I’ll be back.
我會回來的?!督K結者》
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
一. 《肖申克的救贖》之自由
1. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人能拯救是自己,只有偉大的人才能拯救別人。
2. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,但是世上最好的東西是美好的食物不會消逝。
3. some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有些鳥是關不住的,因為它們的羽毛太美了。
4. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,圣者渡人。
5. These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
監獄的高強是個有趣的東西,你剛進去的時候,會對它產生厭惡的情緒,因為這個高墻限制了你的自由;之后,你會慢慢變得習慣;直到最后,你會依賴著這堵高墻生活,因為這是一種制度化的體現。
二、《亂世佳人》之堅強
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
這個世界上,唯一值得你去奮斗、戰斗和犧牲的東西便是土地,因為只有它才是永恒的。
2. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我覺得紙上談兵是沒用的。
3. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做事只是為了有回報,我也需要報酬。
4. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
即使是到了時間的盡頭,我也依然愛你。
5. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過別的女人,也沒有像等你一樣等過別的女人。
三、《泰坦尼克號》之相遇
1. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
從外表上看,我是個有教養的人,但是骨子里,我卻是個反叛的人。
2. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學只是為了找個好丈夫而已。
3. All life is a game of luck.
生活只是靠運氣。
4. To make each day count.
要讓每一天都過得充實。
5. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝拭去他們的淚水,不再有死亡、不再有生離死別、也不會再有痛苦,因為往事已矣。
四、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦干可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖,分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什么留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么辦?要是我找不到你怎么辦?如果沒有你我該怎么辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
五、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背后, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背后, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. ?再快樂的`單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 后排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
技術師英文簡歷模板
TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1998-Present TECHNICAL ENGINEER
mERCER INE.,Albany,NY
Plan,coordinate, and execute hardware,software and network installation,configuration,maintenance,troubleshooting and repair operations for service contract clients.Specialize in maintaining IBM and Mac PCs,and peripherals with emphasis on networking environments.
* Develop and implement service schedules,systems and procedures to assure delivery of quality,cost-efficient technical services.
* Quickly diagnose causes of systems failures and malfunctions to ensure highest operating efficiencies,reliability,and quality performance standards.
* Respond immediately to emergency situations with sensitivity to deadlines and customer needs.
* Assist network engieers woth installation and trobleshooting of Appleshare and Novell systems.
* Analyze client equipment and operations to determine servicing and supply needs.
* Monitor and maintain cost-effective inventories of supplies,tools and materials.
* Investigate,test,and implement improvements to existing procedures.
* Consistently manage time and multiple tasks to meet deadline,established objectives,and quality performance standards.
* Foster clear communications and maintain excellent staff and client working relations.
1982-1988 Manager of information systems
KRITEL ASSOCIATES,INC.,Schnectady,NY
Directed and supervised all MIS,related activities for a financial services firm supplying critical,timely information to corporate client base.Adminstered DISTON'S 2 Novell 2X networks,maintaining peak operating efficienclen and providing user training for all hardware and software ntrolled budget costs for purchasing and operations.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
CANDIDATE FOR CERTIFIED NETWARE ENGINEER/C.N.E.* CERTIFICATION IN MACINTOSH CPU. PRINTER,AND POWERBOOK REPAIR*CERTIFIED IN OKIDATA & EPSON LASER AND IMPACT PRINTERS*CERTIFICATION IN HEWLETT PACKARD LASER JET PRINTERS
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
* Hardware proficiencies:IBM:AT,XT,PS2*MACINTOSH*HP:II-IIISI LASER PRINTERS,COLOR PLOTTERS*OKIDATA*EPSON* DES T OCR SCANNERS*STORAGE DIMENSIONS E/O SCSI DRIVE.
* Networks:APPLETALK*ETHERTALD*NOVELL NETWARE 2X,3X*CABLING,NO DES PERIPHERALS.
* Software applications:DOS.MCINTOSH OPERATING SYSTEMS*MS WINDOWS 3.0,3.1*WINDOWS APPLICATIONS * CWP 5.1* WORD *EXCEL*LOTUS*WORDPERFECT 5.1*DISPLAYWRITE 4*QUICKEN 3.0*PAGEMAKER 4.0* HARVARD GRAPHICS 3.3*PUBLISH/TEXT PAC OCR* NUTSHELL PLUS II*PARADOX 3.0
Notice:
* Professional licensure and certifications add weight to resume.
* Use of boldgace and itallcs provides a clean and crisp presentation.
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
1、我對完美的杰作,情有獨鐘。
2、首演之夜的狂歡!
3、在被他們阻止之前,我都會繼續下去。
4、殺戮,是多么甜蜜的哀傷。
5、我被這種激情所奴役。
6、我嫉妒沉默,因為我始終喧嘩。
7、我從淤泥中復蘇,我是灼熱的青蓮,我是,唯一的美。
8、他們會跳,他們會唱,他們會死。
9、每一個細節,都應到位。
10、藝術,如此變幻無常。
11、我將為他們帶來死亡的話劇。
12、我在每場演出前都會緊張,但那種感覺不可或缺。
13、哪一個才是謊言,是面具,還是我的臉。
14、金色,是我的主調。
15、優秀不值一提,我必須達到,完美。
16、一身戲服,幾點濃妝,一泊鮮血。
17、他們便是傀儡,我牽動絲線,他們便要……起舞。
18、終有一日,我的天才定會得到理解。
19、我讓客戶如釋重負,讓獵物,得以解脫。
20、只有演出,會讓我身處巔峰。
21、死是必然但殺戮并不一定丑陋。
22、舞臺已經搭建完成。
23、我于殺戮之中盛放,亦如黎明中的花朵。
24、我從未傷害任何人,只是演出……讓人窒息。
25、就算是完美,也還遠遠不夠。
26、我的劇場,名叫人心。
27、我服務于一個挑剔的客戶。
28、這身行頭要是臟了,我會非常,非常惱火。
29、槍正感受著一切,而這恰是我的愿望。
30、是的,這把槍,很諷刺。
31、藝術必須凌駕常理。
32、我為你精心制作了一份計劃。
33、我們的表演,即將開始。
34、槍不少啊,但卻通通流于俗常。
35、來點音樂,我會讓他們跳舞。
36、你并不是平庸的,因為我的才能覆蓋了你。
37、我發誓每次表演都是絕唱,但每次都是撒謊。
38、只有槍火噴吐時,我才感到活著。
39、每個人都戴著面具,我不過是自制了一副而已。
40、每顆子彈,都是我的一縷靈魂;每道槍火,都是我的一絲生命。
41、我的作品包含疑問,卻從未有過答案。
42、我必須做這個兒庸俗的設置。
43、他們叫我瘋子。藝術家,都是瘋子。
44、作品,即是一切。
45、我的才華,讓我無所顧忌。
46、我是無聲的歌者,無腿的舞者。
47、死亡不是匆匆過場,而是一部歌劇。
48、我的觀眾,已經入場。
49、這門藝術源于強迫,我無法抗拒。
50、世界滿目荒蕪,唯獨此事例外。
51、疾射,那我的觀眾還能體會到什么?
52、微笑,和尖叫,我都帶來了。
53、我的任務,是一場骨灰級的演出。
54、世界殘酷,但并非一定丑陋。
55、這傷痛是多么的好。
56、任何詩句,都不能與我的作品相配。
57、我對狂野的杰作,情有獨鐘。
58、此等丑陋,我無法忍受。
59、簡而言之,我扣扳機,他們跳舞。
60、我真的需要另一副面具嗎?不過好吧。
61、如果我總被打擾,那還怎么工作。
62、我會讓你名揚天下。
63、我的批評家們,通常短命。
64、這場表演需要更多的……心血。
65、我曾經駕馭不了這樣的舞臺,但是我升華了。
66、我只對觀眾們,展示我的真容。
67、如果鮮血不止一種顏色,這會讓我更加輕松。
68、我對音樂劇如飲甘霖。
69、我的客戶,總是希望我有最好的表現。
70、嗯……殺戮的迷狂。
71、在作品完美之前,我需要,等待。
72、在殺戮中,我終將綻放……就像黎明的花兒一樣。
73、每張面具背后,都是另一張面具。
74、人們誤解了我,美,根本不可能邪惡。
75、你缺少想象力。
76、我很想知道他們看到我時,會怎么想。
77、演出的快感就是我存活的理由。
78、藝術,應當震懾人心。
79、讓我們開場吧。
80、偶像從不為自己辯解。
81、我熱愛表演,但我討厭人群。
82、事物的終結,舉足輕重。
83、你的主題就是復仇,還有雙槍和鬼怪,多么老套。
84、這樣的條件下真是太難工作了。
85、我,很純粹;我的作品,很純粹。
86、我的表演將讓你難以忘記。
87、幸福,是一把溫暖的槍。
88、各就各位,所有人,各就各位。
89、我,該為之起舞。
90、颶風鼓動他們的心臟,而我,來令他們靜止。
91、藝術,必有相當的殘忍。
92、終結你,將成為我最杰出的工作之一。
93、子彈出膛前的瞬間非常痛苦。
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
創作背景
《速度與激情》系列自2001年誕生之后,就成為備受歡迎的賽車系列電影,影片也讓主演范·迪塞爾名聲大噪。但第2部和第3部因為沒有范·迪塞爾主演,票房成績逐步下滑,直到第4部開始,范·迪塞爾和導演林詣彬聯手,并且召回前幾部的老將,第4部宣告成功復活了該系列。第5部甚至還邀請到動作明星道恩·強森加盟,一舉也創下全球6.26億美元的票房戰績。
2013年初,在《速度與激情6》公映之前,就有傳聞稱,環球影業因為2014年缺乏強有力的'暑期檔電影而要開拍《速度與激情7》,這一傳聞在不久后也得到證實,但從第3部就開始擔任導演的林詣彬宣布因為檔期緊張而不再執導。
選角進展
2013年4月下旬,“巖石”道恩·強森掃清檔期障礙,確定繼續出演系列第7部。6月中下旬,溫子仁在采訪中爆料杰森·斯坦森確定加盟該片。2013年8月24日,影片曝出最新加盟成員——泰國動作明星托尼·賈。9月中旬,據印度媒體報道,繼泰國動作影星托尼·賈宣布加盟之后,該片再添亞洲面孔,寶萊塢女星迪皮卡·帕度柯妮將出演片中重要角色。9月12日,憑借《血鉆》、《前進天堂》兩度獲奧斯卡提名的非洲實力派男星杰曼·翰蘇確定加盟該片。9月17日消息,主演過《速度與激情3:東京漂移》的男星盧卡斯·布萊克宣布加盟影片。
拍攝過程
2013年4月23日,《電鋸驚魂》系列的締造者溫子仁確定執導《速度與激情7》。8月底,影片確定于9月在科羅拉多拍攝。而科羅拉多附近的派克峰高速公路在9月3號到9月4日之間將部分關閉。而在9月5日到9月10日之間,整條派克峰高速公路將全部封閉,為影片的拍攝提供便利的條件。2013年12月5日,環球發表聲明,由于保羅·沃克意外逝世。劇組將暫時停止對《速度與激情7》的拍攝和制作。
2014年3月25日,環球影業宣布影片于4月起在阿布扎比恢復拍攝,導演溫子仁將攜主創范·迪塞爾等人前往該地取景。2014年4月15日,環球影業正式宣布保羅·沃克兩位弟弟柯迪·沃克和迦勒·沃克,將擔當他的替身,完成他生前尚未拍攝完的《速度與激情7》的戲份。2014年7月11日,《速度與激情7》劇組在官網上宣布該片歷時10個月的拍攝后,正式殺青。
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
1、You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民! (《碼頭風云》1954)
2、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
3、Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
4、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
5、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。 (《我不是天使》1933 )
6、There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
8、You had me at″hello.″當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)
9、You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)
10、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
12、I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了?。ā峨娨暸_風云》1976)
13、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
14、Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
15、You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實?。ā读x海雄風》1992)
16、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
17、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什么?。ā毒羰扛枋帧?927)
18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要?。ā秹阎玖柙啤?986)
19、I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
21、Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
22、Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
23、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
24、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
25、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔?。ā稓灧肃┭獞稹?949)
26、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27、I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》1933 )
28、Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
30、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
31、We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
32、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
33、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)
34、Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥云見日》1983)
35、May the Force be with you.愿原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
36、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.給我一杯威士忌,里面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。(《安娜?克里斯蒂》1930 )
37、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
38、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
39、A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
40、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌云》1986)
41、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的'城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
42、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
43、Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
44、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什么。()(《阿甘正傳》1994)
45、After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
46、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
47、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
50、Show me the money!讓我看到錢?。ā短鹦南壬?996)
51、Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
52、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
53、After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
54、I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
55、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
56、There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣?。ā都t粉聯盟》1992)
57、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
58、I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
59、You talking'to me?你在跟我說話嗎? (《出租汽車司機》1976 )
60、I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
? 戲命師英文臺詞 ?
經典英文臺詞
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢?。ā短鹦南壬?996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
12、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
13、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天?。ā秮y世佳人》1939)
14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。 (《我不是天使》1933 )
15、You talking'to me?
你在跟我說話嗎? (《出租汽車司機》1976 )
16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
17、Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什么?。ā毒羰扛枋帧?927)
19、We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
21、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要?。ā秹阎玖柙啤?986)
22、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)
23、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
給我一杯威士忌,里面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。(《安娜·克里斯蒂》1930 )
24、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
25、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
26、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔?。ā稓灧肃┭獞稹?949)
28、You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
29、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
31、I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》1933 )
32、Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
33、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
34、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
35、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
36、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
37、You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民! (《碼頭風云》1954)
38、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
39、May the Force be with you.
愿原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
40、I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視臺風云》1976)
41、I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
42、Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
43、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
44、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
45、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
46、There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣?。ā都t粉聯盟》1992)
47、There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
48、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
49、Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
50、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
51、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥云見日》1983)
